Legal Marijuana States 2020 – Overnight, we seen a vast amount of people voting to legalize marijuana in one shape or form. These States being Arizona, New Jersey, Mississippi, Montana and South Dakota. If nothing else is obvious or can be considered a “win” from 2020, it will be cannabis legalization. Below, we cover all states that have a form of marijuana legalization and what to expect. (Including Missouri and our devastating prices.)
– Able to grow up to 3 plants for home cultivation)
– South Dakota just passed both recreational and medical marijuana laws. These laws will become law on July 1, 2021.
– Montana residents will be able to possess, use and grow up to 1 ounce of marijuana.
– Medical marijuana is legal already for qualifying patients.
– Possession of more than 60 grams flower or 1 gram of concentrate is punishable by up to 6 months in jaul and / or a fine of up to $500.00 (1st offense).
– January 1, 2021 and thereafter, possession of more than 1 ounce of flower or 8 grams of concentrate is a felony.
More Info: https://www.mpp.org/states/montana/