Feel State Dispensary KC MO
Feel State Dispensary KC MO is a medical cannabis dispensary that is proud to serve the historic 18th & Vine District and surrounding communities.
Located just off I-70, our Kansas City dispensary is minutes from T-Mobile Center, the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum, and the American Jazz Museum.
We are dedicated to offering high-quality cannabis education and guidance to the community. The shelves are stocked with a carefully curated selection of cannabis products and our welcoming and well-trained team members are ready to help you create a personalized cannabis experience. Stop by to experience it for yourself!
- Online Ordering
- Great Security at Storefront
- Great Product Line
Feel State Dispensary KC Reviews:
- “Always enjoy my experience when going into Feel State! The most laid-back employees & a welcoming feel when walking into the dispensary. Megan usually helps me out & is phenomenal on her knowledge of cannabis, however all of the employees that have helped have been great!”
- “Megan is a delightful bud tender. She is knowledgeable about the products and always pleasant to deal with. I am definitely a fan of Megan and the whole Feel State crew. Special shout out to Nicki too for being super awesome in such a beautiful way.”
- “Corey was super friendly and personable. Also told me about the number of points I was saving up which saved me a chunk from my order lol. All in all, felt super easy and chill to talk to. and that includes the staff from beginning to end as well. Feel State never fails with their oz promotions either. 10/10 will come again”
- “Just had the pleasure of talking/buying from Molly S. I’ve been to about every local dispensary, as far out as Grandview. They all have their own pros and cons, but Molly was the best bud tender I’ve had in the 3 months I’ve had my card. She was super sociable, energetic (even though today is gloomy) and knew the uplifting strains from the relaxing strains. Thank you, Molly and team Feel State. (Awesome discounts for the first few times you come in, but still on the cheaper side of pricing, even without the discounts!)”
Check Out Grow Shop Listings on KCPotGuide