Kind Remedy is a locally owned and operated medical marijuana certification clinic. Our staff physician, Dr Wegner, has practiced in the Kansas City area for 19 years.
Telemedicine appointments are available for only $99 by visiting our website www.kindremedykc.com and starting in February we will offer in-office visits when we open our convenient location in South Independence. If you or someone you know suffer from a qualifying condition, we are here to help.
Kind Remedy Reviews
- “Appointment was great and the doctor was fabulous! Was nervous about it, but he made me feel comfortable. They are filing my application for me as well. Very reasonable price and very friendly and kind staff. Would highly recommend!”
- “First time card holder great awesome staff thorough, and made it super easy , thank you so much Lindsey and the rest of the staff I recommend. Kind remedy 100 percent happy holidays”
- “Third time getting my card, best experience yet. So seamless and easy. Dr was super nice. They even upload your document to the website. Highly recommend”
- “The team got me and my family squared away and even offer a service for assistance in filling out the paperwork required for the state. We love the doctor that works with kind remedy. We will be returning for our annuals for years to come. They’ve helped tons of my customers at the grow store. Contact them to get legal today!”
- “I was very nervous for my appointment (like every doctor’s appointment) with Dr. Wegner. As soon as I started speaking with him on their convenient tele-medicine service, it all changed. He is very kind and knowledgeable about the topics we discussed and offered so much information. If you are wondering if this is the right place for you, I would recommend, it was the right place for me.”